PPC digital marketing Specialist / Marketing Specialist / Digital Campaign Specialist
As Wallarm team mate you will be working on bringing marketing activities of the company to a new level to make the world a more secure and reliable place. Wallarm is an AI-powered application security platform designed for modern web applications and APIs.
In this role you will help execute global and regional marketing initiatives that leverage paid marketing channels, and website treatments that drive business engagement and advertiser demand.
As a member of the marketing team, you will collaborate with content, marketing ops and other teams to execute paid advertising campaigns. You will also provide assistance for a variety of digital marketing programs that support both global and regional initiatives. To be successful you will have experience working on paid campaigns and other digital marketing tactics and are comfortable understanding and analyzing campaign metrics to share insights with the broader team.
The ideal candidate is proactive and data-driven, thinks outside of silos, possesses deep channel knowledge, articulates ideas clearly, and has proven experience hitting marketing goals. Portuguese or Spanish language is a big plus.
- Manage paid search campaigns – Google, Bing, etc. – as well as other Google ad products (e.g. Google Display Network, YouTube)
- Manage paid social campaigns, basically twitter, Linkedin, facebook, Quora, etc.
- Provide tactical execution of marketing campaigns designed to generate advertiser leads.
- Coordinate and execute paid media operations for marketing stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively across teams to provide analysis that will support key initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Act as a liaison to the regional marketing team to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the efficacy of your shared marketing initiatives.
- Perform other lead generation-related activities as needed
- Analyze marketing channels to drive ROI across SEM, Social, and Display channels and help define channel attribution models
- Isolate optimization points per campaign and collaborate with the vendors and engineering teams to build out A/B testing components
- Establish marketing campaign dashboards/reports that lead to actionable insights and recommendations and automate where possible
- Develop thoughtful campaigns supported by data that back out into the KPIs.
- 2+ years (agency background preferred) in the set-up, management, and optimization of paid social and PPC initiatives that drive business objectives.
- Preferably experience with B2B technology.
- Experience in direct paid media like Google Search, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Experience in Quora, Reddit and Stack Overflow is a big plus.
- Experience in landing page management and related tools like Unbounce.
- Experience in hubspot marketing automation.
- Experience in ABM tools is a big plus.
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with operations and sales teams.
- Experience with CMS platforms like Wordpress.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and effectively synthesize ideas and reports into actionable recommendations.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience).
- Portuguese or Spanish language is a big plus.