Sales Development Representative
Wallarm is looking for a promising sales professional. In this role, the SDR will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals at Wallarm to ensure the company’s continued rapid growth. The SDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, inside sales and sales operations, as well as the other sales, marketing and customer service related work as needed.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting Wallarm's products and professional services
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling to warmed leads
- Manage inbound MQLs and properly disposition them
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales and product teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, campaigns and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customers satisfaction
- Points based process
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- You will be part of the best professional sales team in cybersecurity space. Cybersecurity is a most growing niche in the US.
- During the day, you will talk and sale to the brightest and intelligent people in the world.
- You will talk about the most modern technologies and spheres.
- If you work hard it will be the brightest experience in your life.
- You will have almost unlimited ways for professional growth.
- We keep research in a small group. All our sales and security team is known as top professionals.
- You will get the best sales tools and perks.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- High-performance individuals who treat sales as a professional sport.
- 1+ years of full-time corporate sales experience
- Previous experience in the security space and startups is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience